At-Home Learning Resources
Both MG and JHS now have access through the end of the year to MobyMax for free thanks to the generosity of the founders of MobyMax!
MobyMax, the most widely adopted differentiated learning solution in the US., has announced that it will provide its award-winning educational software free to all schools and school districts forced to close to protect against COVID-19. The comprehensive software curriculum spans Math, ELA, Science, and Social Studies for students in grades K-8 and meets the needs of struggling students as well as those working on grade level and beyond.
Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) staff have identified a few free online resources that can be sources of activities and inspiration:
- Share My Lesson: www.sharemylesson.com
- National Geographic: https://www.nationalgeographic.org/education/resource-library/?q=&page=1&per_page=25
- Field Museum: https://www.fieldmuseum.org/educators/learning-resources/plants-animals
- Lesson Planet: https://www.lessonplanet.com/
- The Learning Network: https://www.nytimes.com/section/learning
- Statistics in Schools: https://www.census.gov/programs-surveys/sis/2020census/2020-resources.html
- EdEx: https://www.edx.org/
- Global Digital Library: https://www.digitallibrary.io/
- Khan Academy: https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Learning Equality: https://learningequality.org/kolibri/
- CDC Guidance https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf